Thursday, August 21, 2014

Killing Addax The OP Way

Addaxing is one of the best way to earn zeny. Addax drops Bloody branch Box, Addax Card, Enriched elunium box and heretic rings. It's a very good source of income.

Back then, we can kill addax in less than 10 secs.

You might be thinking that I am lying but I am not, in fact we can actually kill it in less than 5 secs.



Well, our admin decided to nerf SG against addax by giving him reflect shield which is really annoying. It's still doable but you need to add more lifesteal. Using dispel might work but I never tried since it's quite risky.

Tanking addax is simple. You need a great amount of neutral resistance and boss damage resistance + a good amount of hard def. Neutral Resistance helps in reducing the damage of earthquake, def helps in reducing damage coming from bowling bash and normal attacks. As I said I'm not going to spoon feed here, go search for the equipment using the RMS. Once you know the basic, you should start using your brain. In case you are going to use RG as tanker you might need LP. RG is the best tanker in my opinion coz you will not need a single berry if you are using an RG. RG 3rd skill spell shield can heal the tanker easily. For more information about spell shield read in IRO wiki.

Killing Addax is another thing. We use SG before because it's the easiest, buffs are important and the number of players in your party within the map helps in improving your damage. However as I said SG is not very effective anymore, thanks to the reflect shield of addax. Eitherway I formulated another way to kill it and I saw some players who started using it too after they saw us doing it. Well I don't really mind if you can copy it because you still need to think and experiment before you can perfectly copy it and improve it, I only play to kill boredom. However again no spoon feeding so I'll show you how and you can start experimenting with your friends on how to do it.



Yes, it's through ranger's beast strafing! You can only use beast strafing if you have soul link. It is executed by using DS first then pressing beast strafing. It's like spamming FO the opposite way, as you can see in the video i'm not too used to it, it only look fast in the middle since we are actually using 2 rangers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;