Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dreamer RO My Review

First of all I would like to apologize for my bad english. It is not my responsibility to make sure that my grammar is correct, after all I am not forcing you to read my post. :P

 Dreamer RO is the number one high rate server. It is a very unique server with a lot of customize quest, dungeons, bosses, equipments and battlegrounds that will surely test your RO skills. If you are looking for a server where you would like to spend the rest of your RO days in extreme way, then this is the server for you.

The server isn't a pay to win server. It is a server for donators and non donators. You can buy almost (if not all) that the donators can buy. You can buy donation items from players so if you are industrious in farming it, there's no need for you to donate.

One unique future of the server is the hero quest. It is a quest that gives you additional opportunity to grow stronger in the server. It gives a lot of a reward such as extra stat points and skill points, ability to use "ranked weapons" and so on. There's more to it but I won't spoil everything here. :)

The community of the server is outstanding. There's a lot of forum active players who loves helping newbies same goes inside the game. Staffs are also active in helping players. Overall, it's a very good server.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really? Hero quest sux a lit and those elite hero quest either. Both are crap.

Post a Comment

 
;